The following are syndicated news headlines from sites with topics pertinent to our site. To syndicate our content, look for the “Syndicate” section in the sidebar, or use your browser’s built in syndication by clicking on the RSS icon usually found in the location bar.
- Claim: Man Fired After Refusing to Remove ‘Marines’ Shirt on Memorial Day 2015-05-27
- Live anthrax inadvertently sent by U.S. military 2015-05-27
- 2nd Amendment Protects All The Rest 2015-05-27
- Texas Senate Passes $300 Million Border Security Bill 2015-05-27
- A New Age of Technocratic Tyranny 2015-05-27
- Hairspray Bottle Behind Suspicious Smelling Bags Aboard SFO Flight To Chicago 2015-05-27
- Gun Control Group Deceives Public by Hiring Paid Actors for “Hidden Camera Experiment” 2015-05-27
- Texas Attorney Fights ‘Computer Terrorists’ 2015-05-27
- Summer of Rage: More Riots Coming Soon 2015-05-27
- Newer Types of Birth Control Pills Confirmed to Raise Blood Clot Risk 2015-05-27
- Busting the Cancer Myth: It Isn’t Just a Disease of Old Age 2015-05-27
- New Study: 80% of Consumers Would Pay More for Non-GMO Foods 2015-05-27
- Amid Ukraine Conflict, Russia Digs Ditches To Stop Weapons Smuggling 2015-05-27
- Fly Your Flags Upside Down! 2015-05-27
- Court Slaps Obama: Amnesty Appeal Undermines “Constitutional Imperative of ‘Uniform Rule of Naturalization'” 2015-05-27
- State Dept. Sets 20-Year Record for Delaying Release of Human Rights Reports 2015-05-27
- FBI: Ex-LAPD Officer Suspected In Pomona Murder Has Been Brought Back To US 2015-05-27
- Deaths, Gang Activity Surge as Illegals Flood Border, 30,000 Expected 2015-05-27
- Video: Shooter Dual Wields Double Barrel 1911s 2015-05-27
- Judge Orders Hillary Clinton Email Releases Every 30 Days 2015-05-27
- Google starts answering questions on your phone before you finish asking them 2015-05-27
- 6-year-old girl’s kidneys ‘missing’ after Operation at Indian Hospital, Says Father 2015-05-27
- ‘Spying on everyone’: Tories to Introduce Wider-than-expected Surveillance Powers 2015-05-27
- Bernie Sanders: Don’t Need 23 Choices of Deodorant, 18 Choices of Sneakers When Kids Are Going Hungry 2015-05-27
- Americans Think Monsanto Is A Carpet Cleaning Company 2015-05-27
- Even More Admitted False Flag Terror Incidents Come to Light 2015-05-19
- Stratesec’s Walker and His Top Secret Business Partners 2015-05-17
- Exclusive: 15 Minute Q&A with Richard Gage, AIA, on Resolution 15-6 2015-05-16
- National AIA Convention Will Vote On WTC7 Resolution 2015-05-11
- The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh – by James Corbett 2015-05-11
- We Were Lied To About 9/11 - Episode 27 - Abby Martin 2015-05-04
- Why Do Good People Become Silent—or Worse—About 9/11? Part 16: Dissociation By Frances T. Shure 2015-05-01
- New 9/11 Timeline Entries: Crisis Action Teams, Early Accounts of the Government's Response to the 9/11 Attacks, and More 2015-04-26
- We Were Lied To About 9/11 - Episode 26 - Dan Christensen 2015-04-24
- 9/11 Exposed - Full Documentary Film (2015) 2015-04-23
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the OKC bombing in under 5 minutes. 2015-04-19
- Twenty Years Later: Facts About the OKC Bombing That Go Unreported 2015-04-17
- Head of the FBI's Anthrax Investigation Says the Whole Thing Was a Sham 2015-04-17
- FBI's AMERITHRAX Case just unravelled. Ex-FBI agent who directed investigation suing FBI, turns whistleblower. 2015-04-11
- The Surveillance State Repeal Act Introduced In Congress 2015-04-07
- PART 3: Trusses & Tanks — Popular Mechanics Helps NIST Create More Myths 2015-04-04
- Part 15: The Abuse Syndrome By Frances T. Shure Why Do Good People Become Silent—or Worse—About 9/11? 2015-04-02
- Interview 1019 – Michael Springmann on Visas for Terrorists Corbett • 03/31/2015 2015-03-31
- Eight Great Reads at the Journal of 9/11 Studies 2015-03-23
- We Were Lied To About 9/11 - Episode 23 - Senator Bob Graham 2015-03-22
- The media is 100% ignoring NSA Director Binney who just questioned 9/11 and WTC 7 on film 2015-03-20
- Three Judges “Astonished” At Now Seeing The Collapse of Building 7 (14 years later) March 15, 2015 2015-03-16
- The 9/11 Commission Didn’t Believe the Government … So Why Should We? 2015-03-12
- New article at the Journal of 9/11 Studies 2015-03-07
- Why Did No One Tell Army Officials at the Pentagon That the U.S. Was Under Attack on 9/11? 2015-03-06
- 9/11 Free Fall 2/26/15: Jeremy Sagan 2015-02-28
- How Science Died at the World Trade Center 2015-02-19
- WTC 7: Fires Fuelled by Office Furnishings 2015-02-17
- Fran Shure: A Spiritual Issue Not To Be Silent About 9/11 2015-02-11
- New Kinematics Lab Kit based on the Motion of WTC 7 2015-02-10
- DNA Shaming: Welcome to Orwell’s Nightmare 2015-05-27
- How Do We Counter Military Worship? – #QFC 2015-05-27
- How Do We Counter Military Worship? – Questions For Corbett #022 2015-05-26
- Clinton Emails and State FOIA – An Open Source Investigation 2015-05-25
- ISIS Furious About 9/11 Conspiracy Theories! 2015-05-24
- How To Become A Bajillionaire (The Clinton Way!) 2015-05-24
- Stephanopoulosgate, GM Media, BBC Israel – New World Next Week 2015-05-24
- Interview 1044 – New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato 2015-05-22
- Interview 1043 – Meet Alfred Adask, Sovereign Citizen 2015-05-21
- Who’s Afraid of the Internet? Elites panic as information control flounders 2015-05-20
- Magic Mushrooms
Magic mushrooms can do some amazing things. No, not just those kind of things! Some do contain natural psychedelic chemicals, but there are many mushrooms whose botanical magic lies in the amazing things they can do for your health. Even celebrities are using mushrooms as an anti-aging secret weapon in creams and facial peels. Sound far-fetched? Not really, once you get to know more about the special health benefits of mushrooms. There are about 150,000 different kinds of mushrooms. They are a unique species – neither animal nor plant, these fungi basically exist on decomposing matter and funnel nutrients back ... Continue reading →
- A New Libertarian Country in Europe
- 43 Quintillion Permutations
Professor Erno Rubik, inventor In the mid-1970s, I was teaching design at the Academy of Applied Arts in Budapest. I was searching for a way to demonstrate 3D movement to my students and one day found myself staring into the River Danube, looking at how the water moved around the pebbles. This became the inspiration for the cube’s twisting mechanism. The fact that it can do this without falling apart is part of its magic. I experimented in my mother’s flat, using wood, rubber bands and paper clips to make a prototype. I needed some sort of coding to bring ... Continue reading →
- Reduce Your Risk of Skin Cancer
By Dr. Mercola If you’re like most people, you’ve probably fallen for the misguided advice from most dermatologists and public health officials to stay out of the sun to avoid skin cancer. Unfortunately, total sun avoidance is inadvisable, as it can actually increase your risk rather than lower it. Vitamin D, which is metabolized when UV rays strike your skin, has been shown to reduce not only your risk of melanoma—the deadliest form or skin cancer—but also the most common types of cancer. According to Australian researchers, vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) may also offer protection for those who are prone to ... Continue reading →
- Sentimentality and Hardness of Heart
Sentimentality and hardness of heart are two sides of the same coin. When sentimentality is confined to weepy films or romantic novels it does little harm and perhaps even some good, but when it is institutionalised by being made the basis of policy its denial of reality and its elevation of ersatz feeling over an appreciation of reality leads straight to bureaucratic indifference. I first realised this a number of years ago when I had a patient with a severe, slowly-progressive, and ultimately fatal disease that was gradually disabling her. The disease was of unknown cause and she had done ... Continue reading →
- Why Stocks will Crash
“Things always become obvious after the fact” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb “Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” – Aldous Huxley The S&P 500 currently stands at 2,126, fractionally below its all-time high. It is now 300% above the 2009 low and 34% above the 2008 and 2001 previous highs. Most people believe this is the new normal. They are comfortably numb in their ignorance of facts, reality, the truth, and the inevitability of a bleak future. When the herd is convinced progress and never ending gains are the norm, the apparent stability and normality always degenerates ... Continue reading →
- 10 Rules for Dealing With Cops
I can hardly believe it’s been five years since we released 10 Rules for Dealing with Police! But you wouldn’t know it from the way people react when they see it for the first time. Luckily, when I heard about this local event hosted by renowned DC community activist Kymone Freeman, I was able to pull together a camera crew to capture it. (Runtime: 2:38) Because of the efforts of local activists and educators of all stripes, know-your-rights events like these routinely happen all around the country. So if you’ve ever wanted to organize your own local event – there’s ... Continue reading →
- Arms Outstretched, a Terrified Mother and Child
Entombed in ash for more than 1,900 years, the tragic story behind this haunting image of what appears to be a child resting on its terrified mother's stomach is a step closer to being revealed. Restorers are working on the carefully preserved plaster casts of 86 of the Romans trapped in Pompeii in 79 AD following the deadly eruption of Mount Vesuvius, including a child seemingly frozen in terror. It is thought the boy was four, based on his size, and was sheltering in a location dubbed House of the Golden Bracelet with his family, when tragedy struck. He was discovered alongside an adult ... Continue reading →
- Pray For Graccident
It is not surprising that in a few short months Yanis Varoufakis has proven himself to be a thoroughgoing Keynesian statist. After all, what would you expect from an economics PhD who co-authored books with Jamie Galbraith? The latter never saw an economic malady that could not be cured with bigger deficits, prodigious printing press “stimulus” and ever more intrusive state intervention and redistribution. In what is apparently a last desperate game theory ploy, however, Varoufakis has done his countrymen, Europe and the world a favor. By informing his Brussels paymasters that they must continue to subsidize his bankrupt Greek state because it ... Continue reading →
- Nazis on the Backlot
Memorial Day used to be a somber occasion, dedicated to reflection and remembrance of those killed in America’s wars. Today it is instead a celebration of ongoing wars, a long shopping weekend and the unofficial start of summer. Part of the problem with America’s shifting perception of the price to be paid when one goes to war is that it has been shaped by Hollywood and video games, so much so that it has become divorced from the horrible reality of what happens when countries and peoples do their best to kill each other. Protected by two oceans, the continental ... Continue reading →
- Washington Protects Its Lies
My distrust has deepened of Seymour Hersh’s retelling of the Obama regime’s extra-judicial murder of Osama bin Laden by operating illegally inside a sovereign country. That Hersh’s story, which is of very little inherent interest, received such a large amount of attention, is almost proof of orchestration in order to substantiate the Obama regime’s claim to have killed a person who had been dead for a decade. Americans are gullible, and thought does not come easily to them, but if they try hard enough they must wonder why it would be necessary for the government to concoct a totally false account ... Continue reading →
- Another Precious Metal for Preppers
Years ago, I made an investment into cast iron skillets to use in an off-grid environment. We frequently went camping and I needed to find cookware that could be used indoors, as well as outdoors. Additionally, I had just started reading about all of the health risks related to non-stick cookware and the perfluorocarbons (PFCs), a chemical linked to liver damage, cancer, developmental problems. PFCs are released from nonstick pans in the form of fumes when pans are heated on high heat. They can be inhaled and even ingested when the surface of the pan gets scratched. After reading about this, I ... Continue reading →
- Why Is The U.S. Desperate To OK Slavery In Malaysia?
America’s First Black President Throwing Slaves Under the Bus on TPP ign Relations
- Got a wearable? Almost anybody can track you using simple technology
Wearable products need to transmit data to function. Many don’t work without a connection to a smartphone. And because it would be silly to walk around with a cord between the devices, that connection is made via Bluetooth Low Energy. Context Information Security has found that these connections can be used to identify smartwatches, fitness trackers, and other products that rely on BLE. And they’ve released an Android app that can track these signals to prove it.
- Who Would Win A Conflict In The South China Sea: The Infographic
As a recent Pentagon review of China’s military modernization drive noted, “China is investing in capabilities designed to defeat adversary power projection and counter third-party—including U.S.—intervention during a crisis or conflict.” In practice, that means hundreds of ballistic and cruise missiles positioned near the coast to deter Japanese or American warships from coming anywhere near Chinese territory. China has a substantial submarine fleet as well, piling on more risk for enemy ships.
- Drug War Fail: Doctors Now Creating More Heroin Addicts than Drug Dealers
A recently released Drug Enforcement Administration report reveals not only that heroin use has exploded, but that 4 out of 5 new users have previously abused prescription drugs. The details of the analysis, titled the “National Heroin Threat Assessment,” unwittingly demonstrate that the Drug War has failed to curb drug use and has actually exacerbated the problem.
- Who Would Win A Conflict In The South China Sea: The Infographic
There are no longer words to summarize the utter devastation taking place in Venezuela's 'socialist paradise' economy, but one can try. Unfortunately for residents of the Latin American country, what had been predicted on these pages for the past several years is finally coming to pass, as is Venezuela's official currency: the bolivar fell 25 percent on the black market last week to 423 per dollar. As the unofficial Venezuela currency has weakened 80% in street markets in the past year, it is now worth about 66 times less than the primary official rate of 6.3 bolivars per dollar.
- Wood-Based Computer Chips Could Make Electronics Biodegradable
Good old wood. It's everywhere! And soon it may be in your computing devices as the newest, most cutting-edge semiconductor material.
- Here's how much corporations paid US senators to fast-track the TPP bill
Using data from the Federal Election Commission, this chart shows all donations that corporate members of the US Business Coalition for TPP made to US Senate campaigns between January and March 2015, when fast-tracking the TPP was being debated in the Senate: Out of the total $1,148,971 given, an average of $17,676.48 was donated to each of the 65 “yea” votes. The average Republican member received $19,673.28 from corporate TPP supporters. The average Democrat received $9,689.23 from those same donors.
- Humiliated McDonalds To Stop Reporting Monthly Sales
McDonald’s Corp. plans to stop reporting monthly same-store sales results. The company will provide same-store sales for June with its second-quarter earnings report, then cease providing the data, Heidi Barker, a spokeswoman, said in an e-mail.
- Surplus Repression and the Self-Defeating Deep State
The nation is wallowing self-piteously in a fetid trough of denial and adolescent rage/magical thinking now that the nation’s bogus, debt-based “prosperity” has crashed and cannot be restored. If you type Deep State into the custom search window in the right sidebar, the search results fill 10 pages. I think it is fair to say I have long had a deep interest in the Deep State.
- Cleveland Cops Promise to Stop Pistol-Whipping People After DOJ Exposed their Dangerous Habit
The Cleveland Police Department has recently been under investigation by the U.S. Justice Department after a number of high-profile police murders have taken place in the city in a short period of time. One disturbing police practice in Cleveland that the investigation exposed was the fact that officers with the department regularly use their guns to hit people on the head. The 21-month investigation revealed that pistol-whipping is a regular practice for Cleveland police. This practice often results in accidently discharging their guns while hitting people over their heads, putting innocent lives in danger.
- Pentagon Report Predicted West’s Support for Islamist Rebels Would Create ISIS
A declassified secret US government document obtained by the conservative public interest law firm, Judicial Watch, shows that Western governments deliberately allied with al-Qaeda and other Islamist extremist groups to topple Syrian dictator Bashir al-Assad.
- Thought Crime: Israeli Soldier Sentenced to Prison for Criticizing Occupation
Israeli soldier Shachar Berrin was sentenced to a week in prison after he attended the taping of an international TV program, during which he stood up and expressed his opinion of the occupation. Corporal Shachar Berrin, an immigrant from Australia and a religiously observant lone soldier is waiting to be sent to military prison. Berrin is a member of the rescue unit of the Home Front Command, and is stationed in the Jordan Valley.
- Top Bush Era CIA Official Just Confirmed the Iraq War Was Based On Lies
Twelve years after George W Bush initiated the illegal invasion of Iraq, ostensibly under the premise of preemptive self-defense, a stark majority as many as 75% in 2014 feel the so-called war was a mistake. As evidence rapidly accumulates that Bushs yearning to launch an aggressive attack was likelier due to a personal grudge than anything else, that number will surely swell. This past Tuesday, the former presidents intelligence briefer lent yet more plausibility to that theory in an interview on MSNBCs Hardball, making an admission that the Bush White House misrepresented intelligence reports to the public on key issues.
- Chinese trend sees new billionaire every week - report
The center of great wealth creation has shifted from the United States east to Asia, a joint report from UBS and PwC shows. China, the most outstanding example, produced new billionaire almost every week in the first quarter of 2015. Billionaires have generated $3.6 trillion over the past 19 years, according to the 2015 Billionaire report released on Tuesday. Asia accounted for 36 percent, pushing Europe into third place.
- Boston Bombing Core Mystery: Why are Feds Not Interested in this Man?
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been sentenced to death for his role in the Boston Marathon bombing, though important FBI statements were never heard at trial. Photo adapted from: ZaldyImg / Flickr Now that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been sentenced to death for his involvement in the Boston Marathon Bombing, and the lengthy inevitable Death Row appeals process begins, the investigative work for conscientious journalists continues as well.