The following are syndicated news headlines from sites with topics pertinent to our site. To syndicate our content, look for the “Syndicate” section in the sidebar, or use your browser’s built in syndication by clicking on the RSS icon usually found in the location bar.
- Japan joins US-Aussie military drills amid regional tensions 2015-07-05
- Boko Haram Suspected In Suicide Bombing Killing 6 At Church In Nigeria’s Potiskum 2015-07-05
- Saudi-Led Strikes Kill 30 In Northern Yemen, Houthis Say 2015-07-05
- Islamic State Suicide Bombers Strike In Iraqi Refinery Town 2015-07-05
- Kerry, Zarif Meet As Tuesday’s Iran Nuclear Deadline Approaches 2015-07-05
- New Technology Blasts Weeds Without Round Up 2015-07-05
- Obama Leaves Out ‘God’ From 4th of July Weekly Address (VIDEO) 2015-07-05
- Greek Finance Minister Accuses Creditors Of Terrorism 2015-07-05
- Greece faces running out of essential food supplies on Monday 2015-07-05
- EU warns of Armageddon if Greek voters reject terms 2015-07-05
- BRUTAL FOOTAGE of Unsuspecting Navy Veteran Knocked Out by Thug in “Knockout Attack” (VIDEO) 2015-07-05
- Scientist claims immortality within reach 2015-07-05
- If The General Lee Is Racist, What About This? 2015-07-04
- Volunteer for Pro-SB277 Senator Hospitalized after Vaccine 2015-07-04
- Health Insurance Companies Seek Big Rate Increases for 2016 2015-07-04
- U.S. stockpiles powerful bunker-buster bombs in case Iran nuclear talks fail 2015-07-04
- Update: Texas wants its gold back inside the state’s borders 2015-07-04
- Jade Helm Decoded Revisited 2015-07-04
- Can this Social Network Stop NSA Surveillance? 2015-07-04
- Will Mankind Be Conquered by A Guild of Terror? 2015-07-04
- California Democrats Now Target Adults For Forced Vaccinations 2015-07-04
- Putin Sends Obama an Independence Day Message 2015-07-04
- Scientist claims immortality within reach 2015-07-04
- Oregon bakery that refused same-sex couple owes $135,000 in damages 2015-07-04
- Amazon Scanning Backyards In Seattle, Suggesting Drone Delivery In Its Sights 2015-07-04
- Why Did Navy Staffers at the Pentagon Fail to Respond to the Attacks on the World Trade Center on 9/11? 2015-06-14
- U.S. Intelligence Agencies Mock America in 9/11 Trial 2015-06-14
- Rand Paul, Ron Wyden to Introduce 28 Pages Resolution in Senate 2015-05-29
- Even More Admitted False Flag Terror Incidents Come to Light 2015-05-19
- Stratesec’s Walker and His Top Secret Business Partners 2015-05-17
- Exclusive: 15 Minute Q&A with Richard Gage, AIA, on Resolution 15-6 2015-05-16
- National AIA Convention Will Vote On WTC7 Resolution 2015-05-11
- The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh – by James Corbett 2015-05-11
- We Were Lied To About 9/11 - Episode 27 - Abby Martin 2015-05-04
- Why Do Good People Become Silent—or Worse—About 9/11? Part 16: Dissociation By Frances T. Shure 2015-05-01
- New 9/11 Timeline Entries: Crisis Action Teams, Early Accounts of the Government's Response to the 9/11 Attacks, and More 2015-04-26
- We Were Lied To About 9/11 - Episode 26 - Dan Christensen 2015-04-24
- 9/11 Exposed - Full Documentary Film (2015) 2015-04-23
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the OKC bombing in under 5 minutes. 2015-04-19
- Twenty Years Later: Facts About the OKC Bombing That Go Unreported 2015-04-17
- Head of the FBI's Anthrax Investigation Says the Whole Thing Was a Sham 2015-04-17
- FBI's AMERITHRAX Case just unravelled. Ex-FBI agent who directed investigation suing FBI, turns whistleblower. 2015-04-11
- The Surveillance State Repeal Act Introduced In Congress 2015-04-07
- PART 3: Trusses & Tanks — Popular Mechanics Helps NIST Create More Myths 2015-04-04
- Part 15: The Abuse Syndrome By Frances T. Shure Why Do Good People Become Silent—or Worse—About 9/11? 2015-04-02
- Interview 1019 – Michael Springmann on Visas for Terrorists Corbett • 03/31/2015 2015-03-31
- Eight Great Reads at the Journal of 9/11 Studies 2015-03-23
- We Were Lied To About 9/11 - Episode 23 - Senator Bob Graham 2015-03-22
- The media is 100% ignoring NSA Director Binney who just questioned 9/11 and WTC 7 on film 2015-03-20
- Three Judges “Astonished” At Now Seeing The Collapse of Building 7 (14 years later) March 15, 2015 2015-03-16
- The 9/11 Commission Didn’t Believe the Government … So Why Should We? 2015-03-12
- New article at the Journal of 9/11 Studies 2015-03-07
- Why Did No One Tell Army Officials at the Pentagon That the U.S. Was Under Attack on 9/11? 2015-03-06
- 9/11 Free Fall 2/26/15: Jeremy Sagan 2015-02-28
- How Science Died at the World Trade Center 2015-02-19
- China’s Stock Market: What You Need to Know 2015-07-05
- A New World Order Reading List 2015-07-03
- Interview 1064 – The BFP Roundtable Tackles ISIS v. Al Qaeda 2015-07-02
- Why Are You Against Globalism? – #QFC (video) 2015-07-01
- Why Are You Against Globalism? – Questions For Corbett #023 2015-06-30
- Nuclear Warfare in the 21st Century 2015-06-28
- The Iranian Nuclear Negotiation: What you need to know 2015-06-27
- War Laws, Space Wars, Dance Off – New World Next Week 2015-06-27
- Interview 1063 – New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato 2015-06-26
- James Perloff Explodes the Korean War Lies (video) 2015-06-26
- The Disastrous Secession From Great Britain
Remnant Review Lots of people celebrate July 4. I do not. The Declaration of Independence justified armed secession. It was signed by a handful of lawyers on July 4, 1776. Secession was a way of transferring a great deal of power to colonial legislatures, where most of these lawyers were members. It was a way of replacing governors appointed by the King with governors elected by men of the colonies. Then the law of unintended consequences once again made itself felt: higher taxes, hyperinflation, price controls, default on state debts, and (in 1788) a new centralized government that dwarfed the ... Continue reading →
- Important Self-Defense Lesson
Covington VA –-(Ammoland.com)- A former Cable News Network (CNN) reporter, Chuck de Caro, and his wife, Lynne Russell, who is a former CNN anchor, were involved in an attempted holdup in New Mexico. The result, as documented in the coverage below, was a violent shootout. Lynne was not hurt, Chuck was shot, but is expected to survive, and the bad guy is deceased. Lynne opened their hotel room door to get something from the car, when a man pushed his way through the door, armed with a handgun. After taking Chuck’s briefcase, the bad guy turned and started shooting. Chuck ... Continue reading →
- What If Gold Is Declared Illegal?
Over the weekend, the lines in Greece stretched along the street. Around the corner. Down the block. Lines to get cash. Lines to buy gas. Lines of people eager to get their hands on something of value. Food. Fuel. Cash. Pity the poor guy who was last in line… …the poor taxi driver, for example, standing behind 300 other people, trying to get 200 lousy euros out of an ATM. Like a tragic nightclub customer… among the last to smell the smoke. By the time he headed for the exit, it was clogged with desperate people, all struggling to get ... Continue reading →
- My ‘Soldier of Fortune’ Days
Those were wilder times, hardier times, memorable and loose. The veterans of Vietnam were not yet aged and, as happens after wars, did not settle easily into selling air filters at the NAPA outlet. They had lain atop Amtracs in the tropical night, with star shells blazing white in the sky and the smoke trailing almost solid and the distant roar and thump of artillery. They had known the fast flight of helicopters over emerald-green dangerous jungle and the clotting dead and garish disemboweled and the crack of AKs. It was not preparation for the boredom of civilian life. ... Continue reading →
- Acid Reflux, Gas, Bloating?
INDIGESTION – From gas and bloating to acid reflux – if you have it, you want to get rid of it. But don’t fall for something that just gets rid of the symptoms, look to address the underlying cause. Most indigestion is the result of INSUFFICIENT ENZYMES and/or INSUFFICIENT STOMACH ACID. The most common remedy is some sort of acid blocker that makes proper digestion impossible. Antacids and acid blockers perpetuate the problems of indigestion. They neutralize or block stomach acid, preventing the stomach from digesting food. A vicious cycle is then set up since more acid is needed to ... Continue reading →
- Real Freedom Networks
All around us formal, officially approved avenues of freedom seem to be closing down at an unprecedented rate. The Grand Pooh-Bahs of the system want you and I on their grid, numbered and registered like sheep on their animal farm, so we can be herded, fleeced and sheared at will with no way of escape. Unfortunately for the Pooh-Bahs with their puppet politicians, insiders and officials, they are in the minority. There’s just not much room at the top of a pagan pyramid. Even the brainwashed people below will go along only as long as they are not really annoyed, ... Continue reading →
- Greece Has Fallen Victim
"Greece is being 'hit', there's no doubt about it," exclaims John Perkins, author of Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, noting that "[Indebted countries] become servants to what I call the corporatocracy ... today we have a global empire, and it's not an American empire. It's not a national empire... It's a corporate empire, and the big corporations rule." Via Truth-Out.org, John Perkins, author of Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, discusses how Greece and other eurozone countries have become the new victims of "economic hit men." John Perkins is no stranger to making confessions. His well-known book, Confessions of ... Continue reading →
- The 7 Doublethink Rules of Patriotism
I continually hear the words freedom and liberty chanted around me and prominently displayed on American homes and vehicles and in social media, so I know this must be something important. I’ve also noticed that individuals, groups, and political candidates that oppose government intrusion into our lives are treated as social pariahs, so we have to dig a bit deeper to see what this American Freedom actually is. It is a package deal that has primarily been assembled by neocons. Mix together the various ingredients for the recipe and then add some red, white, and blue stuff that says “freedom” ... Continue reading →
- Europe’s Real Existential Crisis
However the Greek crisis ends, whether with Athens leaving the eurozone, or submitting and accepting austerity at the dictates of its creditors, the European Union appears headed for an existential crisis. Greece borrowed and spent beyond its means, like New York City in the '70s, and Detroit, Illinois, and Puerto Rico today. But the crisis of Europe is about more than budget deficits and bad debts. All the momentum toward One Europe — the dream of the generation of Jean Monnet that drove Europeans toward ever-deeper union — seems to have dissipated. The momentum is now toward separation and dissolution. ... Continue reading →
- Eat These
Maybe you have something as simple as a cold, or perhaps you’re just looking for a little boost in immunity. With the right vitamins and minerals, smart dietary choices can pack a healthy punch. Although diet gets little attention in conventional media when it comes to supporting the immune system, it is one of the most powerful methods for keeping colds and other illnesses at bay. While nutrition isn’t the only means of immune system support, it is one of the oldest and most reliable natural adjuncts. Eight Foods for Immune System Support The majority of your immune cells reside ... Continue reading →
- When We Ignore the Government and the Pontificators
Geraldo and Ann Coulter recently had a debate about immigration that was fun to watch, but Washington Heights came up as an example of “immigrant vitality.” It was wedged in with a bunch of other predominantly Hispanic communities and it sounded good in an argument, but I live in New York and Washington Heights sucks. It is quite possibly the least vital place in America, crammed with unemployed men lining up to get their hair cut, again. Kids play in the street into the wee hours as their single parents watch movies projected onto the side of a building. It’s ... Continue reading →
- Last Secret of the Atomic Bomb
In August 2005, the New York Police Department, with the Department of Energy, conducted an anti-terrorism radiation flyover survey. The survey was intended to provide a baseline of radiological activity, in order to catch a suspicious construction of a dirty bomb. They didn’t find a dirty bomb—but there was plenty of radiological activity. Surveyors found 80 radioactive locations in the city—one of them being Great Kills Park in Staten Island, one of the city’s five boroughs. The Park is a popular place near a suburban enclave inhabited by cops, firefighters and other unsuspecting residents. The Park, more than 500 acres of ... Continue reading →
- FAIL - Americans Don't Know Why We Celebrate 4th of July! -- A CONVERSATION WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- Monsanto Invests Billions In New Carcinogenic Herbicide To Replace RoundUp
It was reported last week that Monsanto will be replacing their controversial herbicide RoundUp with another dangerous substance known as Dicamba. In a statement released last month, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) announced that glyphosate, the main ingredient in Monsanto’s herbicide “RoundUp”, is “probably carcinogenic.”
- "The US Needs War Every 4 Years To Maintain Economic Growth"
"This is not a secret," explains Kris Roman, director of geopolitical research center Euro-Rus, "The whole [US] economy is built on the military theme: to maintain its economic growth, the United States needs a war every 4 years, otherwise the economic growth slows down." The Belgian expert believes that with the collapse of the USSR, NATO should have stopped existing, but somehow the alliance "has grown to the size of the Universe because the motto 'The Russians are coming!' is relevant again."
- Civil Asset Forfeiture: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Imagine going back home one day to find an empty house and all your belongings gone; or even worse, imagine being in your house and having your door suddenly smashed open by law enforcement officers in masks and being told at gunpoint that your personal possessions are being taken away. It might sound like a trailer for the latest action film, but this is what happened to Annette Shattuck, a mother of four and a registered marijuana caregiver in Michigan. As she recently testified to the Michigan House of Representatives, her house was raided in 2014 while her 56-year old mother was taking care of her children. Everything from food, electronics, and vehicles to birth certificates, cash, and social security, insurance and public assistance cards was taken and has yet to be returned. As if this weren’t enough, she was left penniless due to a $1 million hold on all her bank accounts and has been unable to access the adoption subsidy for her special-needs son.
- As the Eurozone Teeters, the IMF Does Something Weird
The IMF’s job is to bail out holders of sovereign bonds issued in a currency the issuer doesn’t control and can’t devalue (Mexico issuing bonds in dollars, Greece issuing bonds in euros). These bondholders are mostly banks. In a debt crisis, the IMF bails out these banks by buying their troubled bonds and then tightens the belts around the little guys so that the country can service the debt it now owes the IMF. What happened in Greece? The banks that used to hold Greek debt have sold most of it to the European institutions, and some of it to the IMF; they have been bailed out years ago. The IMF has done its insidious job. Now mostly taxpayers are on the hook. But the IMF doesn’t give a crap about taxpayers.
- They Want To Use ‘Hate Speech Laws’ To Destroy Freedom Of Speech In America
Hate speech laws are going in all around the world, and progressive activists in the United States want to use these kinds of laws to destroy free speech in America. You see, the truth is that these hate speech laws that are being implemented all over the planet are not just about preventing speech that promotes violence or genocide against a particular group of people. Instead, these laws are written in such a way that anyone that says something that “offends” or “insults” someone else is guilty of “hate speech”. Even if you never intended to offend anyone and you had no idea that your words were insulting, in some countries you can be detained without bail and sentenced to years in prison for such speech. Today, there are highly restrictive hate speech laws in Canada, in Mexico and in virtually every single European nation. The United States is still an exception, but the truth is that our liberties and freedoms are being eroded every single day, and it is only a matter of time until “hate speech laws” are used to take away our freedom of speech too.
- NSA’s Top Brazilian Political and Financial Targets Revealed by New WikiLeaks Disclosure
Top secret data from the National Security Agency, shared with The Intercept by WikiLeaks, reveals that the U.S. spy agency targeted the cellphones and other communications devices of more than a dozen top Brazilian political and financial officials, including the country’s president Dilma Rousseff, whose presidential plane’s telephone was on the list. President Rousseff just yesterday returned to Brazil after a trip to the U.S. that included a meeting with President Obama, a visit she had delayed for almost two years in anger over prior revelations of NSA spying on Brazil.
- July 4: US military & police: Impose martial law on all Americans, or arrest .01% criminal psychopath ‘leaders.’ Your call
The US .01% “leadership” enact “Crimes against Humanity” that intentionally murder human beings by the tens of millions each and every year. The .01% choose policies of crimes centering in war and debt (what they fraudulently call “money”) that create conditions for these tens of millions to die gruesomely slow and painful deaths from war and debt-induced poverty, while ignoring their promises to the world over decades to end global poverty with just 0.7% of the developed nations’ income (Americans want to give up to 10%).
- Oregon bakery that refused same-sex couple owes $135,000 in damages
The damages are for emotional suffering caused by Sweet Cakes by Melissa, which two years ago refused to bake a wedding cake for Laurel and Rachel Bowman-Cryer. A 2007 Oregon law protects the rights of LGBT people in employment, housing and public accommodations. It provides an exemption for religious organisations, but the agency ruled that exemption does not allow private businesses to discriminate against potential customers.
- The Biggest Greek Banks “Have Failed,” and “Resolving” Them Won’t Work: Fitch
It’s not like Fitch was ahead of the curve when it declared on Friday that the “four largest Greek banks have failed…” two days after downgrading them to “RD” (Restricted Default) because they’d defaulted on their depositors. But Fitch shed a gloomy light on just how tough – or rather impossible – it will be to move forward so that these banks can re-open their doors, even if negotiations between Greece and its creditors can be brought back to life.
- Feds ‘lose’ audits for Fort Knox Gold
The blog, goldseek.com, recently published a report on a Freedom of Information Act request they recently filed with the US government. They were seeking seven reports from federal audits of the gold at Fort Knox.
- Tourist takes selfie in Brighton, arrested on terrorism offences
A tourist was arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences after taking a selfie video in Brighton. Nasser Al-Ansari, 38, said he was filming a video of himself on his mobile phone outside a shopping centre in Brighton when the incident happened, according to the Argus.
- Health Insurance Companies Seek Big Rate Increases for 2016
Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans — market leaders in many states — are seeking rate increases that average 23 percent in Illinois, 25 percent in North Carolina, 31 percent in Oklahoma, 36 percent in Tennessee and 54 percent in Minnesota, according to documents posted online by the federal government and state insurance commissioners and interviews with insurance executives.
- ‘The investigation is complete': ATF concludes Mt. Zion AME fire caused by lightning; DOJ releases statement
As Twitchy reported, the #WhoIsBurningBlackChurches hashtag has been going strong on Twitter as rumors spread on social media of an “epidemic” of black church burnings. The media has beenfalsely accused of ignoring the fires; there’s actually been quite a bit of coverage. Unfortunately, a great deal of that coverage has been less than objective, suggesting some sort of connection among the fires without providing any evidence.
- Greece's Yanis Varoufakis prepares for economic siege as companies issue private currencies
Greece has stockpiled enough reserves of fuel and pharmaceutical supplies to withstand a long siege, and has set aside emergency funding to cover all the country's vitally-needed food imports. ADVERTISING Yanis Varoufakis, the Greek finance minister, said the left-Wing Syriza government is still working on the assumption that Europe's creditor powers will return to the negotiating table if the Greek people don't agree to their austerity demands in a referendum on Sunday, but it stands ready to fight unless it secures major debt relief.