The following are syndicated news headlines from sites with topics pertinent to our site. To syndicate our content, look for the “Syndicate” section in the sidebar, or use your browser’s built in syndication by clicking on the RSS icon usually found in the location bar.
- Citronella-Based Bug Sprays Being Banned In Favor of Toxic DEET 2014-09-02
- Four Police Brutality Reforms to Focus On 2014-09-02
- Appeals court skeptical of government phone surveillance 2014-09-02
- 20 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True 2014-09-02
- Venezuelan Socialist Party swaps God for Chavez in new prayer 2014-09-02
- Police Chief Uses Shovel to Behead Boy’s Pet Chicken 2014-09-02
- SEAL Team 6 Parents to Obama: ‘It’s Time for You To Step Down…’ 2014-09-02
- Gun shop owner starts Facebook page listing businesses that ban guns 2014-09-02
- Fed: US consumers have decided to ‘hoard money’ 2014-09-02
- Pork Prices Still On the Rise From Pig Virus 2014-09-02
- Apple Showcases Education Apps ‘Aligned to Common Core Standards’ 2014-09-02
- Piers Morgan On Leaving CNN: I Want to Be Remembered For Alex Jones 2014-09-02
- Obama Carved Out Possible Corridor for ISIS in New Mexico 2014-09-02
- As Threat of Nuclear War Grows, Public’s Attention Turns to Justin Bieber 2014-09-02
- Border Gates in El Paso Wide Open As Feds Warn ISIS Attack Imminent 2014-09-02
- Steven Sotloff ‘Beheaded by Islamic State’ 2014-09-02
- Mysterious ‘Fake’ Cell Phone Towers Found Across America 2014-09-02
- NSA Docs Reveal US Hand in Tracking and Killing Kurdish Separatists 2014-09-02
- U.S. Drone Strike in Somalia Targets Al-Shabab Leader 2014-09-02
- Putin comment on ‘taking Kiev in 2 weeks’ taken out of context 2014-09-02
- Scores killed as Boko Haram insurgents overrun Nigerian town 2014-09-02
- War Propaganda Works: Large Majority Of Americans Now Want Military Action In Syria, Iraq 2014-09-02
- UK Government Proposes Forced ‘De-Radicalisation’ of Returning Jihadis 2014-09-02
- Generous Teacher Pensions Continue as Illinois’ Financial Crisis Worsens 2014-09-02
- Biden Uses ‘Take Back America’ Phrase Obama And Holder Think is Racist 2014-09-02
- The 2001 Anthrax Deception: A New Book from Graeme MacQueen 2014-08-31
- William Binney– former NSA Technical Director-- signs AE911Truth petition 2014-08-30
- #Declassify 2014-08-21
- Why Intelligent People Fear the Truth August 21, 2014 | By WakingTimes 2014-08-21
- We Were Lied To About 9/11 - Episode 1 - Jenna Orkin 2014-08-20
- TMR 079 : Kevin Ryan : On Why NIST's 9/11 WTC Reports are False and Unscientific 2014-08-16
- Why Do Good People Become Silent—or Worse-About 9/11? Part 9: Brain Research, Part 2 – Moral Psychology 2014-08-10
- NSA Lied About Knowledge Of 2 9/11 Hijackers In U.S., Didn't Inform The FBI 2014-08-09
- C-SPAN Washington Journal: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth 2014-08-01
- NYC CAN: A heartfelt thank you - We couldn't have done it without you. 2014-08-01
- CIA Director George Tenet Facilitated 9/11 2014-07-30
- Thomas Kean & Lee Hamilton Call For The Release Of The 28 Redacted Pages 2014-07-23
- What a Difference a Dozen Volunteers Makes! Chicago AIA Convention Activists Net Over 120 More A/E Petition Signers 2014-07-22
- NY1 coverage of the High-Rise Safety Initiative 2014-07-15
- 9/11 Commission to Release Updated Recommendations Ten Years After First Report 2014-07-14
- Mayor de Blasio : Ballot Initiative “insensitive and inappropriate” 2014-07-11
- 9/11 Conspiracy Theory May Finally Be Settled On November Ballot The Gothamist July 10 14 2014-07-10
- Counter-Intelligence -- The Interview 2014-07-08
- Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve corbettreport July 6 14 2014-07-06
- WE DID IT! 67,192 signatures submitted to the City of New York 2014-07-04
- 9/11 Truth: Good for America! Make this Independence Day a Celebration of 9/11 Truth 2014-06-29
- FBI Hanky-Panky On Guantanamo—Part Of Larger 9/11 Mystery? 2014-06-28
- A Review of Douglas Valentine's 'The Phoenix Program' 2014-06-26
- Media coverage of High-Rise Safety Initiative begins: Local Business Journal Crain's Covers the Campaign 2014-06-25
- The U.S. Supreme Court Is Marching in Lockstep with the Police State 2014-06-24
- U.S. Congressman Pete Sessions Has Interesting Response To 9/11 Question 2014-06-22
- War Crimes and 9/11: Why Dick and Don Are Suspects 2014-06-04
- Let’s Not Forget Duane Andrews and SAIC 2014-06-04
- 9/11 Consensus Panel Releases New Evidence from Witness Testimonies and Architectural Drawings 2014-06-02
- Luke Rudkowski interviews Rudy Dent 2014-05-29
- How Did WTC7 Collapse? – Questions For Corbett #016 2014-09-02
- Interview 934 – The Beard World Order roundtable on WWIII 2014-09-01
- Terrornoia, Australian Style – The Asia-Pacific Perspective 2014-09-01
- Interview 933 – The Asia-Pacific Perspective with Broc West 2014-08-30
- America Furious Over “Mystery” Airstrikes on Libya – New World Next Week 2014-08-30
- Interview 932 – New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato 2014-08-28
- NATO is the Greatest Threat to Peace on the Planet – James Corbett on RT 2014-08-27
- Crashes of Convenience: MH17 2014-08-27
- Interview 931 – USA Watchdog: Global War, Fukushima Update and more 2014-08-27
- Episode 294 – Crashes of Convenience: MH17 2014-08-26
- The Truth About the Cold War
I recommend that readers begin with the essay by Murray Rothbard listed here. As Rothbard often stressed, one cannot infer a nation’s foreign policy from the nature of its domestic regime. Communist totalitarianism did not necessitate an aggressive foreign policy; and in the post-World War II period, Rothbard contended, Russian foreign was largely defensive in character. The main Communist danger to America was internal rather than external. Alperovitz, Gar. The Decision to the Use the Atomic Bomb. Argues that the decision to use atomic weapons against Japan was intended as an anti-Russian move. Blackett, P. M. S. Fear, War, and ... Continue reading →
- Protesting in a Police State
If you’re planning on participating in a peaceful demonstration or protest keep one thing in mind, at any time it could turn into a bloody riot. In the past it has been a common practise for governments to send agent provocateurs to mingle among the demonstrators until a given time or signal, and then to begin instigating violence as both a way to demonize the peaceful protesters in the media, and as an excuse to send in the riot troops to bust heads. As demonstrations around the world can attest to, this tactic has not gone out of fashion. So ... Continue reading →
- Good News for Polar Bears
The speech by former US Vice-President Al Gore was apocalyptic. ‘The North Polar ice cap is falling off a cliff,’ he said. ‘It could be completely gone in summer in as little as seven years. Seven years from now.’ Those comments came in 2007 as Mr Gore accepted the Nobel Peace Prize for his campaigning on climate change. But seven years after his warning, The Mail on Sunday can reveal that, far from vanishing, the Arctic ice cap has expanded for the second year in succession – with a surge, depending on how you measure it, of between 43 and ... Continue reading →
- Is Even Henry Kissinger Terrified?
Henry Kissinger is out with an essay in the Wall Street Journal “on the Assembly of a New World Order” (HT Ed Steer). Some parts of it are rather difficult to understand or interpret (is it written in code that only the elite can decipher?). I will attempt to go through it line by line (probably not every single line) and see if, by the time I finish, I can make some sense of it. Libya is in civil war, fundamentalist armies are building a self-declared caliphate across Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan's young democracy is on the verge of paralysis. Translated: Pretty much everything touched by ... Continue reading →
Presented with little comment aside to suggest one scratch beneath the thinning veneer of record nominal stock prices every once in a while to take the temperature of the ugly reality that no one is talking about... 1) Stocks are at record highs because global growth is 'improving'... FACT: There is a record divergence between the 'market' and plunging growth expectations * * * 2) Stocks are at record highs because employment is 'improving'... FACT: There is a record divergence between the 'market' and the employed population in America. * * * 3) Stocks are at record highs ... Continue reading →
- Where 10 Famous Cities Got Their Names
We’ve previously discussed how certain countries got their names. Far too often, these names come from mythology or historical events. Naturally, local legends, folktales, and misinterpretations abound when it comes to the naming of cities themselves. Here are 10 tales of how cities in Asia ended up being called what they are today. 10 Yerevan Armenia As we’ve mentioned in a previous list, Armenia is known for having local legends deeply rooted in Biblical tales. Its old name—Hayk—meant “The Land of Noah’s great-great-grandson, Hayk,” who settled in those lands. Similarly, the country’s capital, Yerevan, considers its name to be derived from the well-known ... Continue reading →
- Are the US Power Elite Insane?
America Has Undertaken Regime Change In Many Countries Before In 1957, the U.S. and British governments planned regime change in Syria … because it was drifting too close to the Soviet Union. 20 years ago, influential U.S. government officials decided to effect regime change throughout the Middle East and North Africa. The countries targeted were “old Soviet regimes”. The U.S. has, of course, already carried out regime change in Guatemala, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya,Chile, Haiti and many other countries. The U.S. was also instrumental in the recent regime change in Ukraine. Soviet leader Gorbachev allowed the Soviet Union broken up only after the U.S. and NATO promised they would not encircle Russia militarily. ... Continue reading →
- The Saudis Are Desperate To Stop ISIS
The King of Saudi Arabia proclaimed openly to the world the other day that the U.S. and Europe now face serious threats of attacks from ISIS. He did not actually use any of the names of ISIS, but it was perfectly obvious from what he said that he is talking about them. I have pointed out many times that the evidence we have, while by no means definitive, indicates the U.S. encouraged the Saudis and other Persian Gulf sheiks to help fund the Sunni guerrilla armies fighting the Shia Syrian government and they did so. ISIS emerged as the very ... Continue reading →
- Thank Goodness for Small Blessings
Last week President Obama admitted that his administration has not worked out a strategy on how to deal with the emergence of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) as a dominant force in the Middle East. However, as ISIS continues its march through Syria and Iraq, many in the US administration believe it is, in the words of Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, a threat “beyond anything we have ever seen.” Predictably, the neocons attacked the president’s speech. They believe the solution to any problem is more bombs and troops on the ground, so they cannot understand the president’s ... Continue reading →
- Look Out Below
Peter Schiff talked to RT recently and warned the the US housing market is in another bubble that's primed to blow. Schiff says, "I think speculative buyers are leaving the market and there is no one to fill the void because the real buyers are absent. If you look at the recent home statistics the percentage of homes bought by first time buyers is at a record low and in fact home ownership amongst individuals is at generational lows. So prices have to come down dramatically from here before real buyers can actually afford to buy all the properties that ... Continue reading →
- Who’s the Aggressor in Ukraine?
The US corporate media are awash in fevered articles and news stories about a Russian “invasion” of Ukraine, as though it was 1938, with German troops marching into Sedetenland and Austria. But let’s step back and look at what’s going on, calmly and rationally. Ukraine, the eastern half of which country has historically been a part of Russia (the western part having in the past been a part of Poland), is in truth an ethnically and geographically divided “nation,” composed of Ukrainians, the majority of whom live in the western part of the country, and ethnic Russians who, while a ... Continue reading →
- Who Shot Down the Malaysian Jetliner?
Last year I published Our American Pravda, making the case for the utter corruption and unreliability of the mainstream American media, both in the past and especially in recent years. The enormous lacunae I daily noticed in the pages of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and other leading media outlets were a major motivation behind my creation of The Review, whose readership has grown enormously in recent weeks. A perfect example of this dangerous MSM “conspiracy of silence” may be found in the growing confrontation with Russia over Ukraine, greatly accelerated by the death of almost 300 passengers aboard Malaysian Airlines ... Continue reading →
- Cities scramble to upgrade “stingray” tracking as end of 2G network looms
CA—Documents released last week by the City of Oakland reveal that it is one of a handful of American jurisdictions attempting to upgrade an existing cellular surveillance system, commonly known as a stingray.
- The Underbelly of Corporate America: Insider Selling, Stock Buy-Backs, Dodgy Profits
The hollowing out of corporate strengths to enable short-term profiteering by the handful at the top leads to systemic fragility.
- Ukraine to Need Another $19 Billion from the IMF
In its first full review since agreeing a $16.7bn standby facility earlier this year, the IMF warned that the two main risks it had foreseen – intensification of the conflict in the east and a natural gas shut-off by Russia – had materialised.
- Halliburton to pay $1.1B in 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill settlement
The deal will settle claims assigned to Halliburton as a result of BP’s settlement in 2012 and punitive damages from the loss of property or commercial fishing activity resulting from the oil spill.
- Do Gut Bacteria Rule Our Minds? In an Ecosystem within Us, Microbes Evolved to Sway Food Choices
It sounds like science fiction, but it seems that bacteria within us — which outnumber our own cells about 100-fold — may very well be affecting both our cravings and moods to get us to eat what they want, and often are driving us toward obesity.
- NOT JUST ARGENTINA: OTHER NATIONS IN DEBT DOLDRUMS
Venezuela, Ecuador, Pakistan, Greece...
- Nigeria Launches New Biometric ID Card – Brought to You by Mastercard
13 million person pilot of national identity card combines both biometric verification for state services and a prepayment wallet aimed at bringing financial services to the poorest.
- Iraq Has WMDs and Russia Has Invaded
How did they imagine they’d get away with it, claiming that Iraq had vast stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons and even nuclear weapons?
- Millions of Americans Living in Extreme Poverty
In the United States, the official poverty rate for 2012 stood at 15 percent based on the national poverty line which is equivalent to around $16 per person per day. Of the 46.5 million Americans living in poverty, 20.4 million live under half the poverty line. This begs the question of just how poor America’s poorest people are.
- SYNTHETIC BIOLOGY INDUSTRY GROWING EXPONENTIALLY
Synthetic biology, which uses engineered gene sequences to create new biological systems and devices, used to be a subject for futurists and sci-fi writers.
- ISIS Allegedly Decapitates Second American Journalist
- WAR PROPAGANDA WORKS: LARGE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS NOW WANT MILITARY ACTION IN SYRIA, IRAQ
Public opinion has transformed over the past year, with wide opposition to using military force against Syria changing into wide support for using force against ISIS militants in Syria
- Your Wall Street Slumlord Arrives in Europe: Goldman Launches "Buy-To-Rent" In Spain
Liberty Blitzkrieg was early in reporting on the trend of financial firms entering the U.S. residential real estate market with “all-cash” bids for tens of thousands of homes with the intention of turning former homeowners into permanent sources of rental income. The first of many pieces I published on the topic was in January 2013, titled: America Meet Your New Slumlord: Wall Street.
- Nestle’s Water-Bottling Activities Amid California Drought Underscore A Lack Of Policy Options
As large swathes of the western United States continue to wither under the effects of record-breaking drought, longstanding local concerns over water use are becoming increasingly contentious, adding to the national debate over corporate right and common good.
- Latest US Airstrikes In Iraq Supported A Shia Terror Group That Killed Americans
While helping Iraqi forces to break the Islamic State’s siege of Amerli, the US Air Force supported a deadly Shia militia that is responsible for killing hundreds of US soldiers. The Shia militia, known as Asaib al Haq, or the League of the Righteous, has also captured and executed US soldiers and British citizens in the past.