The following are syndicated news headlines from sites with topics pertinent to our site. To syndicate our content, look for the “Syndicate” section in the sidebar, or use your browser’s built in syndication by clicking on the RSS icon usually found in the location bar.
- UK Cops Brag About Using Facial Recognition Software To Capture… A Shoplifter 2014-07-23
- Beretta to Move Out of Maryland Due to Gun-control Laws 2014-07-23
- Gun Buyers Scoop Up AK-47 Rifles After New Sanctions 2014-07-23
- Euro wobbles as Russian sanction fears repel investors 2014-07-23
- Another Dead Banker: Goldman Sachs Managing Director Found Dead 2014-07-23
- Stocks mixed as earnings reports roll in 2014-07-23
- Vet forgotten, left locked in VA clinic 2014-07-23
- China Seals Off 30,000 People After Bubonic Plague Death 2014-07-23
- The Line Between FBI Stings and Entrapment Has Not Blurred, It’s Gone 2014-07-23
- UN Warns of Israel Gaza ‘War Crimes’ 2014-07-23
- North Korea Unveils Plans for Underwater Hotel in New ‘tourist city’ 2014-07-23
- Islamic State Bolstered by Large Cache of U.S. Weapons 2014-07-23
- The MH17 Cover-Up: Paul Joseph Watson on the Savage Nation 2014-07-23
- Journalists and Anti-Vax Campaigners Could Be Considered Terrorists Under UK Law 2014-07-23
- “Activists Say” Intel is Basis for Blaming Russia for Flight 17 2014-07-23
- Guilt By Insinuation: How American Propaganda Works 2014-07-23
- U.S. Prepares to Blame MH17 Shoot Down on Ukrainian Army “Defector” 2014-07-23
- City Refuses to Pay For Obama Fundraising Visit 2014-07-23
- Illegal Immigration And Gangs: Someday Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect Our Borders 2014-07-23
- On Malaysian Crash, Obama’s Case Against Russia Disintegrates 2014-07-23
- The Ten Plagues That Are Hitting America Right Now 2014-07-23
- Wall Street Journal Argument that Gazan Civilians Aren’t Innocent Is the Exact Same One Bin Laden Used To Justify 9/11 2014-07-23
- Meet Theranos, Inc. – The Blood Testing Company with Henry Kissinger and a Cadre of Military and Political “Elite” on its Board 2014-07-23
- Michigan Dept of Agri Forces Farmer to Dump 248 Gallons of Organic Milk and Break 1200 Free Range Eggs 2014-07-23
- Former Border Agent: Gov’t Using Immigrant Children for ‘asymmetrical warfare’ 2014-07-22
- What a Difference a Dozen Volunteers Makes! Chicago AIA Convention Activists Net Over 120 More A/E Petition Signers 2014-07-22
- NY1 coverage of the High-Rise Safety Initiative 2014-07-15
- 9/11 Commission to Release Updated Recommendations Ten Years After First Report 2014-07-14
- Mayor de Blasio : Ballot Initiative “insensitive and inappropriate” 2014-07-11
- 9/11 Conspiracy Theory May Finally Be Settled On November Ballot The Gothamist July 10 14 2014-07-10
- Counter-Intelligence -- The Interview 2014-07-08
- Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve corbettreport July 6 14 2014-07-06
- WE DID IT! 67,192 signatures submitted to the City of New York 2014-07-04
- 9/11 Truth: Good for America! Make this Independence Day a Celebration of 9/11 Truth 2014-06-29
- FBI Hanky-Panky On Guantanamo—Part Of Larger 9/11 Mystery? 2014-06-28
- A Review of Douglas Valentine's 'The Phoenix Program' 2014-06-26
- Media coverage of High-Rise Safety Initiative begins: Local Business Journal Crain's Covers the Campaign 2014-06-25
- The U.S. Supreme Court Is Marching in Lockstep with the Police State 2014-06-24
- U.S. Congressman Pete Sessions Has Interesting Response To 9/11 Question 2014-06-22
- War Crimes and 9/11: Why Dick and Don Are Suspects 2014-06-04
- Let’s Not Forget Duane Andrews and SAIC 2014-06-04
- 9/11 Consensus Panel Releases New Evidence from Witness Testimonies and Architectural Drawings 2014-06-02
- Luke Rudkowski interviews Rudy Dent 2014-05-29
- Donald Rumsfeld and the Demolition of WTC 7 2014-05-22
- Political Conspiracies 2014-05-21
- Why Has CSPAN Been Talking About WTC7 & 9/11 So Often? 2014-05-21
- PNAC 2.0: DC Think Tanks Create New Cold War Tipping Point 2014-05-20
- The “Strategy of Tension” in the Cold War Period 2014-05-07
- For the Safety of All New Yorkers - High-Rise Safety Initiative 2014-05-04
- Dr. Frank Legge Interview : What Really Hit the Pentagon on 9/11? A Scientific Assessment 2014-05-03
- Change is Happening! 2014-04-25
- Luke Rudkowski interviews Russ Tice 2014-04-23
- NEW ARTICLE ON THE DOC OIG COMPLAINT 2014-04-21
- September 11th and the Academy 2014-04-20
- 9/11: The Devil's in the details 2014-04-14
- What Really Happened to MH17? An Open Source Investigation 2014-07-20
- Summer Vacation 2014 2014-07-16
- Interview 917 – Truth Over Comfort: The Truth About American Eugenics 2014-07-13
- Introducing The CorbettReport.com Members 2014-07-13
- Interview 916 – Financial Survival: Money, Power and Revolution 2014-07-13
- How Bilderberg Works: An Institutional Analysis 2014-07-13
- Pedophiles in Power – The Geneva Business Insider 2014-07-13
- Interview 915 – Geneva Business Insider with David Smith 2014-07-11
- Interview 914 – Why End The Fed? James Corbett on The Janssen Report 2014-07-11
- Gaza Rampage, Wall Street Cyberwar, Big Pharma Tweets – New World Next Week 2014-07-11
- ‘It Stops Today’
“Every time you see me, you want to mess with me! I’m tired of it! It stops today!” Eric Garner, a peaceful and productive citizen, had suffered years of pointless and unnecessary harassment by the costumed predators employed by the NYPD. He told one of them to leave him alone. Such impudence by a mere Mundane cannot be tolerated, so Garner was murdered in the street in full public view. Several plainclothes officers were prowling Garner’s Staten Island neighborhood on the afternoon of July 17 seeking to harvest revenue by catching harmless people in the act of committing petty infractions. Police ... Continue reading →
- Was Elvis a Jewish Indian?
From Chapter 4, “DNA,” Old Souls in a New World: The Secret History of the Cherokee Indians, by Donald N. Panther-Yates (Cherokee Chapbooks 7; Phoenix: Panther’s Lodge, 2013) ISBN-13: 978-0615892337 Few people know it but Elvis Presley claimed to be Jewish and Cherokee. A DNA test run on a rare specimen of his in 2004 bore this out. Both of Elvis’ assertions were based on the ancestry of his mother, Gladys Love Smith. Growing up in Memphis, Elvis went to summer camp through the Jewish community center. When his mother died, he took care to have her grave marked with a Star of ... Continue reading →
- DC War Sheet Attacks Ron Paul
What a bizarre article about Dr. Paul from the National Journal! Beginning from the title, the piece read like something from a high school newspaper. Does a publication playing the role of the grown-up voice on Capitol Hill really publish a piece titled “Ron Paul Is Putin’s New Best Friend“? And it goes downhill from there. In the article, author Lucia Graves starts by accusing Dr. Paul of “blaming America first” because in his weekly column on Sunday he pointed out that we have seen this movie before: the US government has brought us to war (Iraq, Libya, etc) and nearly brought us to ... Continue reading →
- How To Generate and Store Emergency Power
When the Power Goes Out: Generating and Storing Power More than ever, our civilization relies on electrical power for everything: lighting, entertainment, communications, security, heating / cooling, cooking, food refrigeration, the list goes on and on. Our reliance on the electrical grid has made electricity critical to our lives. Short power outages (under 12 hours) have resulted in widespread traffic chaos, hospital evacuations, and even civil disorder. Multi-day outages can adversely affect water and sewage systems, supermarkets, gas stations, and cellular phone systems. As you can see in this 1965 image, even big cities like New York suffer from power ... Continue reading →
- Anti-Russian Propaganda Unraveling
Tuesday the US government admitted it had been bluffing about its certainty that Russia was behind the downing of Malaysian Air Flight MH-17 over Ukraine. This dramatic turn of events started with State Department Spokeswoman Marie Harf claiming Monday that the State Department’s certainty of Russian involvement in the apparent downing of the plane was primarily based on “social media” evidence. That means with a likely budget of more than $100 billion, the US Intelligence Community is making decisions that may involve global nuclear war based on people’s Tweets and YouTubes! Asked in Monday’s State Department briefing about US government evidence for ... Continue reading →
- Official Lies About the Shootdown of a Jetliner
Some truths CNN reveals only accidentally. One such truth Anderson Cooper shared on the night of July 17. In speaking about the shoot down of Malaysian airliner MH 17 earlier that day, Cooper referred back to “July 17, 1996, when TWA Flight 800 was shot down off the coast of Long Island in New York.” See it here: TWA Flight 800 was fresh on Cooper’s mind. Two days earlier, Cooper hosted a CNN special report on the subject, “Witnessed: The Crash of TWA Flight 800.” To understand the depth of media-government complicity, it is useful to compare “Witnessed” with two prior videos. One ... Continue reading →
- 12 Natural Ways To Fight a Cold
The cold and flu season typically occurs as we approach the autumn and winter months, bringing with it a host of pains, chills, and ills associated with this colder period. Highly contagious and annoyingly persistent, a cold is caused by more than 200 viruses present in our environment. There are many natural ways to soothe the common cold, mostly by increasing your immunity to these invasive viruses. If you follow these simple recommendations this cold and flu season, your chances of developing a cold can decrease significantly. 1. Vitamin D Boosting your levels of vitamin D has dozens of benefits, and research shows that this ... Continue reading →
- Those Maddening Military Discounts
You see it on the signs, menus, websites, and advertisements of a wide variety of businesses: Military discount. All manner of businesses are now offering discounts of various percentages to military personnel. Some restaurants even give free meals on Veterans Day to patrons who show up in a military uniform or present their military ID. This is a great thing, but it has nothing to do with the military. I have ridiculed on a regular basis the various military discount schemes that are all-to-prevalent throughout the United States today. But I have done so from the standpoint of my opposition ... Continue reading →
- Fast Math
Whether you're calculating a tip or just in need of some fast math, percentages can be something even math students goof. This video from YouTube channel MindYourDecisions shows you the easiest way to find those numbers in your head. Read the rest of the article
- Flying to Israel/Palestine?
A number of major US and European airlines are immediately suspending flights to and from Israel after a rocket attack near Ben-Gurion International Airport. US Airways, Lufthansa and Delta are some of the companies grounding their planes. The decision was taken following a warning from the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA), after a rocket fell in the city of Yehud, which is just five kilometers from the airport, Haaretz reported. The FFA has ordered US airlines not to fly to or from Ben Gurion Airport "for a period of up to 24 hours." A Delta Boeing 747 from New York was flying ... Continue reading →
- How the Secret Police Create ‘Terrorists’
Nearly all of the highest-profile domestic terrorism plots in the United States since 9/11 featured the "direct involvement" of government agents or informants, a new report says. Some of the controversial "sting" operations "were proposed or led by informants", bordering on entrapment by law enforcement. Yet the courtroom obstacles to proving entrapment are significant, one of the reasons the stings persist. The lengthy report, released on Monday by Human Rights Watch, raises questions about the US criminal justice system's ability to respect civil rights and due process in post-9/11 terrorism cases. It portrays a system that features not just the sting ... Continue reading →
- The State Is a Bully
In the history of Western philosophy and social theory, no really silly idea has been more successful than the theory of the social contract. It is in fact not a theory of the social contract. It is a theory of the political contract. It is the idea, promoted by Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, that, at some point in history, people got together and voluntarily transferred their personal rights to the state. Their rights, in short, were alienable. Hobbes and Locke spoke of this event as if it really happened. Rousseau was much more honest. His words in ... Continue reading →
At last week's get together here in San Francisco of Circle Rothbard, I mentioned that while I did not think it wise to generally go up against government directly, I did not mind low-level disrespect for government rules and regulations. I specifically mentioned jaywalking as an example and argued that such acts created a healthy disrespect for the rules and regulations of overbearing governments and could lead to greater disrespect. Michael Eldelstein then pointed out that the lefty-anarchist,Yale professor James C. Scott made the same point on jaywalking in his book, Two Cheers for Anarchism. So I picked up the book ... Continue reading →
- Rock Bottom: Euro Hits All New 2014 Lows
Even though the CPI is not the Fed's preferred measure for policy purposes, the data illustrates that even at this late stage, measured inflation is not particularly troublesome. It will not prompt an acceleration of tapering. Nor does it reveal anything about the timing of the first rate hike or subsequent pace of normalization of monetary policy.
- Robots Are Set to Conduct National Security Clearance Interviews
The study used US Army basic trainees as volunteer subjects for a mock national security clearance interview. The trainees were not told that the questions would be asked by a robot. After being hooked up to electrodes for cardiographic and electrodermal (heart and skin) responses the volunteers were told that the interview would be with a computer avatar, and were left alone in a chamber with their on-screen interrogator.
- Israel may be guilty of war crimes – UN Human Rights Chief
Israel may be committing war crimes in Gaza, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights says. Speaking in Geneva, Navi Pillay said house demolitions and the killing of children raise the “strong possibility” that Israel is violating international law.
- 'Mysterious plane' with no callsign spotted circling London for two hours
Scotland Yard has declined to comment on reports of a mysterious eavesdropping spyplane circling London.
- How Many Politicians Is The NSA, CIA & FBI Blackmailing?
During the Vietnam war, the NSA spied on two prominent politicians – Senators Frank Church and Howard Baker – as well as critics of government policy Muhammad Ali, Martin Luther King, and a Washington Post humorist.
- China bubonic plague death: Town of 30,000 placed in quarantine after man dies sparking ‘Black Death’ outbreak fears
An entire Chinese town of 30,000 people has been quarantined off from the rest of the country after a man living in a nearby village died from bubonic plague. Police have now had the old town of Yumen city in Gansu province sealed off for more than a week, the Xinhua state media agency said, after a patient died in a local hospital.
- Turkey in turmoil as 70 are arrested for spying on PM, spy chief
Turkey’s political system appeared to be sinking deeper into crisis on Tuesday, as nearly 70 police officers, some of them senior, were arrested for illegally wiretapping the telephones of senior government figures, including the Prime Minster and the intelligence chief.
- Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
Apple has been accused of intentionally installing security backdoors in some 600 million iOS devices that offer surveillance-level access to data including photos, browsing history and GPS locations.
- 'Witch Hunt': Fired MSNBC Contributor Speaks Out on Suppression of Israel-Palestine Debate
As Gaza body toll mounts, NBC executives crack down on criticism of Israel.
- GUILT BY INSINUATION: HOW AMERICAN PROPAGANDA WORKS
Why hasn’t Washington joined Russian President Putin in calling for an objective, non-politicized international investigation by experts of the case of the Malaysian jetliner?
- Airlines suspend international flights to and from Israel
Two U.K.-based airlines made a different decision each: easyJet suspended its flights, while British Airways said it would carry on with its twice-daily service from London.
- Meet Theranos, Inc. – The Blood Testing Company with Henry Kissinger and a Cadre of Military and Political “Elite” on its Board
Kissinger deserves vigorous prosecution for war crimes, for crimes against humanity, and for offenses against common or customary or international law, including conspiracy to commit murder, kidnap, and torture.
- Price of Beef and Bacon Reach All-Time High
The price of beef and bacon hit its all-time high in the United States in June, according to data released Tuesday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). In January 1980, when BLS started tracking the price of these commodities, ground chuck cost $1.82 per pound and bacon cost $1.45 per pound. By this June 2014, ground chuck cost $3.91 per pound and bacon cost $6.11 per pound.
- MH17: Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down near crash site, Kiev says
Pro-Russian rebels shot down two Ukrainian fighter jets on Wednesday, not far from where a Malaysian airliner was brought down last week in eastern Ukraine, killing all 298 passengers on board.
- “All flights, including Malaysian B777, were being escorted by Ukrainian Su-27 Flanker jets over Eastern Ukraine”
There are still too many unanswered questions about the downing of Malaysia Airlines MH17 over eastern Ukraine on Jul. 17, 2014. Among them, one of the most important deals with the possible error made by the operator inside the SA-11 “Gadfly” (“Buk”) TELAR (transporter erector launcher and radar) who did fire one or more missiles against a civilian plane.