The following are syndicated news headlines from sites with topics pertinent to our site. To syndicate our content, look for the “Syndicate” section in the sidebar, or use your browser’s built in syndication by clicking on the RSS icon usually found in the location bar.
- Poll: Clinton Has More to Hide Than Trump, Voters Say 2016-10-25
- Sticker Shock: Americans Horrified Over Skyrocketing Obamacare Prices 2016-10-25
- What They’re NOT Telling You About Sweden 2016-10-25
- As Globalists Push War, Russia Unveils Defensive Nuke That Can Destroy Texas-Size Area 2016-10-25
- New York Declares War on Homesharing 2016-10-25
- The Bad Economics Behind Monopoly 2016-10-25
- Trade Agreements or Political Independence: A False Choice 2016-10-25
- Top spy: Friday internet outage likely not caused by foreign power 2016-10-25
- Twitter Prepares To Lay Off Roughly 300 People In Coming Weeks 2016-10-25
- Security Experts: St. Jude Heart Devices Can Be Hacked 2016-10-25
- If You Want To Get Pregnant, Avoid Soda, New Study Says 2016-10-25
- Australian Anti-Vax Nurses Face Severe Consequences; Could Americans Be Next? 2016-10-25
- Hillary Clinton ‘Haunted House’ Goes Viral 2016-10-25
- Nuclear Reactor In Norway Leaks Radioactive Iodine 2016-10-25
- Intelligence Director “Wouldn’t Put It Past” Russia to Fire at U.S. Aircraft in Syria 2016-10-25
- Flashback: Left-Wing Media Attacks Claim Obamacare Premiums Will Rise 2016-10-25
- New Study Claims You May Actually Condition Yourself to Lie 2016-10-25
- Football Can Cause Major Harm to a Child’s Brain After Just One Season of Play 2016-10-25
- Are Aliens Calling to Us? Two Scientists Think So 2016-10-25
- Long-Term Space Travel Often Means Back Problems for Astronauts 2016-10-25
- Pathetic! Hardly Anyone Shows up to Tim Kaine Florida Rally 2016-10-25
- Upcoming Event: Global Warming – an Inconvenient Lie 2016-10-25
- Crooked Hillary Hits The Streets Of Gotham 2016-10-25
- Expert Exposes Plan For Nuclear War/Election Reaching Tipping Point 2016-10-25
- Project Veritas Talks Credible Threats and Upcoming Bombshell Revelations 2016-10-25
- Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate 2016-10-17
- Supreme Court to hear case accusing Bush officials of 9/11 abuses 2016-10-12
- First Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia Filed Since Congressional Override Of Sovereign Immunity Bill 2016-10-03
- Obama vetoes 9/11 bill, setting up override vote in Congress 2016-09-23
- Congress Scams the 9/11 Victim Families with House Passage of JASTA on Sept 9 2016-09-14
- “Do your part in spreading the word.” – James Corbett on September 11, 2016 2016-09-13
- WTC 7 Evaluation Concludes: Fire DID NOT Cause WTC 7 Collapse 2016-09-11
- 9/11 Suspects: The Dancing Israelis 2016-09-10
- Government Hid and Destroyed 9/11 Evidence 2016-09-09
- 9/11 Suspects: General Ralph Eberhart by CorbettReport 2016-09-09
- 9/11 Suspects: Robert Baer by CorbettReport 2016-09-09
- Experts Sought: The Great 9/11 Building Debate WhoWhatWhy 2016-09-08
- 9/11 Suspects: Philip Zelikow 2016-09-07
- Recovery Workers Reportedly Found the Black Boxes From the Planes That Hit the WTC on 9/11, but Authorities Covered This Up 2016-09-06
- 9/11 Suspects: Christine Todd Whitman by CorbettReport 2016-09-06
- 2000-2001: Official Reports of Unexplained Airliner Transponder Jamming, Military Exercises A Suspected Cause 2016-09-04
- What A Real 9/11 Investigation Would Reveal - Beyond the 28 Pages 2016-09-02
- Major Physics Magazine, Europhysics News, Publishes 9/11 Article by Steven Jones, Robert Korol, Tony Szamboti, and Ted Walter 2016-08-26
- Four 9/11 Ads Online in 14 Texas Newspapers for 3 Months 2016-08-17
- Is America Any Safer 15 Years After 9/11? - The Atlantic & CBS 2016-08-10
- The Science of Healthy Scepticism 2016-08-02
- We Were Lied To About 9/11 - 4 Part Interview With Paul Thompson 2016-07-27
- The withholding of info related to al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar 2016-07-25
- Upgrade 2016-07-25
- The Truth about the 28 Pages and its Enduring Cover-up 2016-07-23
- 28 Pages - Declassified 2016-07-22
- Bush Administration Told Agencies To “Back Off” Saudis And Bin Ladens Before 9/11 2016-07-20
- Revelations About Prince Bandar And Osama Bassnan? 2016-07-18
- The 28 pages Revealed: Who was Code Name: Muppet? 2016-07-17
- Highlights From Press Conf. Regarding JASTA And 28 Redacted Pages - 7/6/2016 2016-07-07
- Choke Point: How the Government Will Control the Cashless Economy 2016-10-23
- Reef Doom, Media Conspiracy, American Fear – New World Next Week 2016-10-21
- Interview 1221 – New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato 2016-10-20
- From Anthrax to Iraq with Robbie Martin 2016-10-20
- Interview 1220 – From Anthrax to Iraq with Robbie Martin 2016-10-19
- War With China: What Hillary Told Goldman 2016-10-19
- Being There – Film, Literature and the New World Order 2016-10-18
- Being There – FLNWO #39 2016-10-17
- Justice for Neocons: Lawsuits Challenge American Status Quo 2016-10-16
- Newsbud Roundtable on the Migrant Crisis 2016-10-16
- Hillary Is Such a Nasty Marxist
Nothing outrages Progressives more than the truth. Predictably, then, when Donald Trump voiced the undeniable fact that Hitlary Clinton is “such a nasty woman,” the mindless masses howled with fury. I am no Trumpette. Nor did I watch any of the debates, including the last one with Mr. T’s comment. So I was incredulous as I scanned the headlines the next morning that those four words had earned The Donald yet another stoning from the corporate media and the aforementioned masses. What is so inherently “sexist,” so patently worthy of excoriation, in the phrase, “nasty woman”? If you’re as unfortunate ... Continue reading →
- Danney Williams, Bill Clinton, and Their DNA
If you’ve seen pictures of Danney Williams you know he bears an uncanny resemblance to former President Bill Clinton who Danney claims his father. The facial features, nose, chin line— strongly suggest a biological connection. Danney’s mother and two aunts insist Danney is Bill’s son citing the cash financial support furtively slipped to Danney’s mother over years as well as her insistence that Bill was the only Caucasian man she had been with in the year before Danney’s birth. In 1999, various news organizations including the Washington Post and Los Angeles Times and Time Magazine reported that Danney Williams was ... Continue reading →
- The Redeemer Nation
Ephesians 1:7, 8(a) In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. Woodrow Wilson Asks for War, April 2, 1917 The world must be made safe for democracy. Its peace must be planted upon the tested foundations of political liberty. We have no selfish ends to serve. We desire no conquest, no dominion. We seek no indemnities for ourselves, no material compensation for the sacrifices we shall freely make. We are but one of the champions of the rights of mankind. We shall be ... Continue reading →
- Anti-Family Leave
Paid family leave is getting a lot of attention lately. And while there is certainly nothing wrong with paid family leave, and employers can benefit from it just as much as employees, there is everything wrong with it when government—at the federal, state, or local level—provides it or mandates that employers have to provide it. Since the passage of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) in 1993—which mandated that eligible workers could take 12 weeks of unpaid leave—Democrats in Congress and liberal and progressive groups have been calling for the unpaid leave in the FMLA to be changed to ... Continue reading →
- Silent Coup
“Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system … a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state.... The important point to remember about this group is not its ideology but its organization… It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government.... This group ... is answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. It is practically ... Continue reading →
- Everything We Know About Assange and Wikileaks
Survival Saturday is a round-up of the week’s news and resources for folks who are interested in being prepared. This Week in the News This week, Wikileaks Edition of Survival Saturday focuses on Julian Assange, his team, and the secrets that they are telling. Assange is in a fight for his life right now, and he’s still dropping truth bombs on a daily basis in an attempt to show Americans the political system as it really is. We all need to think about preparing for an uncertain future. The world is in a state of upheaval and the headlines are positively frenetic. If ... Continue reading →
- Wreak ‘Em
Since I’ve been preoccupied with software issues the last few weeks, I decided I might as well publish this strategy memo that I privately distributed some time ago. A couple of years ago, I launched my Unz Review, providing a wide range of different alternative perspectives, the vast majority of them totally excluded from the mainstream media. I’ve also published a number of articles in my own American Pravda series, focusing on the suspicious lapses and lacunae in our media narratives. The underlying political strategy behind these efforts may already be apparent, and I’ve sometimes suggested it here and there. ... Continue reading →
- Some Immigrants Do Well
Despite controversies that rage over immigration, it is hard to see how anyone could be either for or against immigrants in general. First of all, there are no immigrants in general. Both in the present and in the past, some immigrant groups have made great contributions to American society, and others have contributed mainly to the welfare rolls and the prisons. Nor is this situation unique to the United States. The same has been true of Sweden and of other countries in Europe and elsewhere. Sweden was, for a long time, one of the most ethnically homogeneous countries in the ... Continue reading →
- An Impending Heart Attack?
Left arm pain or shoulder pain can be a common symptom of an impending heart attack. A heart attack occurs when the blood flow to the heart is blocked as a result of plaque buildup along the arteries. When blood flow is interrupted, part of the heart muscle can get damaged and, depending on severity, can lead to death. The good news is, the success rates of surviving a heart attack are much higher nowadays, but the key is recognizing the signs of a heart attack early on and seeking treatment right away. Shoulder pain and its link to heart ... Continue reading →
- Think You Know How Evil Bill-Hill Are?
"The White House is like a subway. You have to put in coins to open the gates." Such were the immortal words of one Johnny Chung, who admitted to a Senate committee in 1997 that he funneled $100,000 from the Chinese military to the Democratic National Committee. In the Clinton White House, it was pay to play all the way. That either Bill or Hillary had a political life after their treasonous run on Asian piggy banks is a testament to the ever escalating corruption of the American media. The White House honcho who made the subways run on time ... Continue reading →
- How Well Does Your Body Handle Carbs?
We all know carbs can make us fat. What’s less clear is why your friend can eat pasta every day and never gain an ounce, while you only have to glance at a slice of toast to shoot up a dress size. Finally, science has caught up - it’s all in your genes. In a brilliant new book, geneticist Dr Sharon Moalem explains why we all process food differently - and reveals exactly how many carbs you should be eating... Most people who have lost weight by dieting struggle to keep the pounds off in the long term. Until now, ... Continue reading →
- The Dustbin of Fallen Civilizations and Empires
The more we exist outside the system, the more creative we are. - Beatrice Wood News that the Ecuadorian embassy in London cut off Wikileaks’ access to the Internet is troubling, principally because of the question marks left as to Julian Assange’s safety in England. Fears that Wikileaks might have been put out of business – particularly at a time when it was making public the dark email secrets the Clinton mob was desirous of keeping hidden – were eased by a later report that Wikileaks is now operating under contingency plans. Knowing that his organization was a threat to ... Continue reading →
- Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife
The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use. Campaign finance records show Mr. McAuliffe’s political-action committee donated $467,500 to the 2015 state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, who is married to Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI.
- Texas Rigged? Reports Of Voting Machines Switching Votes To Hillary In Texas
Over the weekend we wrote about a Podesta email that clearly spelled out, in detail, exactly how to "manufacture" polling data by "oversampling" certain demographic groups that are overwhelmingly democrat leaning.
- 60 Civilians Killed, 200 Injured as US-led Coalition Strikes Mosul Residential Areas – Russian MoD
Over 60 civilians have been killed and at least 200 injured during three days of US-led coalition airstrikes on residential areas in Mosul, the Russian military reported. “There were numerous attacks of the US-led coalition targeting residential areas, schools, and other civilian objects both in Mosul and in other parts of the Iraqi Nineveh Governorate,” Gen. Sergey Rudskoy, head of Operations in the Russian General Staff, told journalists on Tuesday. “We are closely monitoring the situation around Mosul. So far we see no substantial progress in liberating this city from the terrorists of ISIS,” he added, referring to the terrorist organization Islamic State by its former name.
- U.S. State Dept Says Assad Is Preventing Peace In Syria; U.S. Proxy War, Nusra Not Cause For Worry
A month after the last ceasefire in Syria fell apart as a result of the failure of the United States and its terrorist proxies to adhere to just one of their obligations under the agreement, the United States government is still claiming that the reason there is no ceasefire ongoing in Syria is entirely the fault of President Bashar al-Assad and, of course, the scary Russians. In fact, on October 20, infamous narcissist, State Department Spokesman John Kirby openly stated that the “only thing” standing in the way of a “permanent ceasefire” in Syria is the “regime” of Bashar al-Assad.
- Venezuelan opposition-led legislature votes to begin political trial against President Maduro
The opposition-led National Assembly has voted to begin proceedings to impeach President Nicolas Maduro for “constitutional violations.” Proceedings are unlikely to be effective, but the decision will further raise tension in the politically deadlocked country. "If Maduro doesn’t understand that he has to respect the constitution, we have all the right to ask him to step down,” Henrique Capriles, the leading opposition figure said on the eve of Tuesday’s vote.
- Berkeley protesters demand 'spaces of color,' harass white students trying to pass
Left-wing students at the University of California, Berkeley are protesting again. This time, however, these students are calling for “safe spaces” for transgendered people, as well as “spaces of color” at the University (which they already have).
- Food Services of America: Prison Food Contractors Funded Efforts To Combat Marijuana Legalization
Food Services of America, a subsidiary of Services Group of America is funding efforts to keep marijuana illegal. It makes sense, considering that a vast majority of America’s prisoners are locked in prison on marijuana charges, and the company stands to gain a lot of business from the laws staying the same. Marijuana.com reported that the company donated $80,000 to a campaign committee opposing the legal cannabis measure on Arizona’s November ballot. Services Group of America has been criticized in the past for providing food to prisons that failed to meet basic nutritional requirements.
- America's "Two-Party System" Has Jumped The Shark
The Alfred E. Smith dinner is supposed to put a bipartisan bow on the gift of American democracy. For decades, the well-heeled and well-connected have come together to laugh at and with the chosen presidential candidates from the two wings of the governing duopoly. It’s meant to be a reminder that they are all in the same boat and that politics stop at the water’s edge. It supposed to be a reassuring reminder that the system works. It’s supposed to be all in good fun. But this year’s dinner turned ugly. Donald Trump was resoundingly booed for predictably not knowing the difference between his overwrought, histrionic campaign and self-effacing bipartisan banter. Hillary Clinton jabbed back with sharply written jokes before kibitzing with a bevy of power elites (Hello, Kissinger!) as they slowly left the dais after taking turns posing with the Establishment’s cardboard cutout.
- Meet America's "high-threat" criminals: drunk drivers, pot smokers and child support evaders
According to an article in the Associated Press (AP), the Texas Department of Public Safety, (DPS) considers alleged drunk drivers, pot smokers and child support evaders to be "high-threat criminals." You read that right, Police State America is now turning low-level criminals into "high-threat" criminals. Drivers in Texas busted for drunken driving, not paying child support or low-level drug offenses are among thousands of "high-threat" criminal arrests being counted as part of a nearly $1 billion mission to secure the border with Mexico. What they're really saying is, low-level drug offenders can mean, marijuana possession or getting caught smoking a joint.
- Over 60 civilians have been killed and at least 200 injured during three days of US-led coalition airstrikes on residential areas in Mosul, the Russian military reported. “There were numerous attacks of the US-led coalition targeting residential areas, sc
If I told you that Democratic Party lobbyist Tony Podesta, whose brother John Podesta chairs Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, is a registered foreign agenton the Saudi government’s payroll, you’d probably think I was a Trump-thumping, conspiratorial nutcase. But it’s true. The lobby firm created by both Tony and John Podesta in 1988 receives $140,000 a month from the Saudi government, a government that beheads nonviolent dissidents, uses torture to extract forced confessions, doesn’t allow women to drive, and bombs schools, hospitals and residential neighborhoods in neighboring Yemen.
- AT&T Is Spying on Americans for Profit, New Documents Reveal
Hemisphere is a secretive program run by AT&T that searches trillions of call records and analyzes cellular data to determine where a target is located, with whom he speaks, and potentially why.
- Michael Moore: "Trump's Election Will Be The Biggest Fuck You Ever Recorded In Human History"
Americans might be penniless, they might be homeless, they might be fucked over and fucked up it doesn't matter, because it's equalized on that day - a millionaire has the same number of votes as the person without a job: one. And there's more of the former middle class than there are in the millionaire class. So on November 8 the dispossessed will walk into the voting booth, be handed a ballot, close the curtain, and take that lever or felt pen or touchscreen and put a big fucking X in the box by the name of the man who has threatened to upend and overturn the very system that has ruined their lives: Donald J Trump.
- Satan 2: Russia unveils super-nuke could destroy an area the size of FRANCE
Russia has unveiled chilling pictures of its largest ever nuclear missile, capable of destroying an area the size of France. The RS-28 Sarmat missile, dubbed Satan 2 by Nato, has a top speed of 4.3 miles (7km) per second and has been designed to outfox anti-missile shield systems.
- Podcast: Blacklisted Radio 10.24.2016
The coverage of the intellectually bankrupt, rigged, Russian influenced, and fact checked 2016 election continues along with other topics including the recent hack attack, FBI and CIA spy's and warez and much more in this episode.
- Rise of the American Mercenary
Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has asserted several times, and quite vociferously, that there will be “no American ground troops in Syria” if she is elected president in November. While the definition of “ground troops” is flexible, there is a second reality that very few people are talking about in Washington today. Not unlike the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq—where private military contractors fed, trained, equipped, and protected U.S. military forces “on the ground” in unprecedented numbers—an escalation of hired security forces in a hot spot like Syria would likely boost the presence of U.S. “boots” without causing the political heartburn of putting more actual soldiers and Marines in harm’s way.